When it comes to finding an inversion table, there are lots of them out there that are downright bad, while others work excellent! If you have shopped around before or are just considering a purchase at this time, you should know that the typical inversion table will cost you a few hundred of your hard earned dollars. Because of this, it is important that you know what they come with and which one is going to work best for your back. Each table will have its own features that are unique as well as different size requirements. I am going to try and help you find the best inversion table that will give you exactly what you are looking for at the best price on the market.
Have you seen your fair share of inversion table reviews lately online? The vast majority of these are written just so the person that owns that website can make money from these brands. I want to be able to give you the information you need at no cost! I want to show you how to invest your money in the proper product and get all the great benefits from an inversion table.
Top Inversion Tables Being Sold
I went and looked for some of the best tables that are being sold out there that come with all the features you are probably looking for. I have compiled these inversion devices into the following table and hopefully this helps you pick out the one that will work best for your situation.
|Ironman Gravity 4000||83 Lbs||4.8||$$$||Read Reviews|
|Body Champ IT8070||50 Lbs||4.5||$$||Read Reviews|
|Ironman IFT 4000 Infrared||83 Lbs||4.8||$$$||Read Reviews|
|Ironman Gravity 1000||58 Lbs||4.6||$$||Read Reviews|
|Teeter EP-560||65 Lbs||4.7||$$$$||Read Reviews|
|Body Max IT6000||46 Lbs||4.3||$$||Read Reviews|
Inversion Tables History
Think about the great technological boom we have all experienced in the last 20 years. Technology has exploded and now almost everyone has a computer and cellular device. In fact, the mast majority of people sit behind a computer their entire work day! Not only is this bad for your eyesight, but sitting down and not moving, even if you have a really comfortable desk chair, is going to result in back issues at an alarmingly young age. Back pain is not just for the older generation anymore! Shocking I know, but that is the truth.
Even though back pain is a growing societal problem for many reasons, there has been a good solution to help keep this pain at bay and lead a normal, healthy life. This solution is the inversion table! What an inversion table is is a piece of fitness equipment that you get on, that allows you to turn your body upside down on a swivell. There is a board you lay on, and it uses gravity to lower yourself backwards. Once you are inverted, all the pressure you carry around all day long on your back is suddenly released. This leads to many benefits, one of them being higher blood flow to th painful areas. More blood flow to these locations means you will be feeling better than ever when you get up! Better yet, you will not be experiencing any pain, or if you are, much less than before you got on the table.
I plan to write more on this subject later, but these devices are not just for back issues! Reading other inversion table reviews and then doing my own research I found that they are used for the following:
- The muscles are relaxed when inverted as they do not need to support anything anymore.
- Blood starts flowing more freely making you feel great!
- The best inversion table is going to help your spine. Using them regularly have been said to actually cure people of the pain they have been experiencing.
- You can even work out on them as shown in the video below!
The Best Inversion Table Has The Following
If you want to purchase an inversion table, give a look over this list and make sure the product can check all these boxes.
Has Features: Since there are so many different devices being sold today, some are going to have a lot more features than the others. You want to pick up something that can invert you in different angles so you can get different relief spots during your therapy. You can use them after a workout, for back pain relief as well as other reasons. Some of the ones being sold will only give you one angle. While these are good, i always recommend someone should put more money in what they are buying and get something that has a track record for producing quality. Another thing you want to make sure you get, especially if you are older, is a boot that will attach around your ankles. These are to make sure you stay in the device and do not fall out! Going along with the comfort theme, make sure yours is not a cheap inversion table. These do not come with head pillows which will keep your head in the proper position and also feel great! Make a list of some of the features you want to get and do not compromise if the price is a bit higher, it will be worth it in the end.
Durable Year Round: These things are not cheap by any means and you want to make sure they last! To make sure you are getting a quality product, they will typically be made of metal. Look to see what type of metal is being used. Wood or anything similar is not going to be as durable as a metal such as steel. Check out the inversion table reviews on amazon.com and see what other people are saying about them. This is a great way to see what is lasting, and what is not. Sometimes the stuff they used to coat the metal might chip off. This can get ugly and could be a sign of damage. A quality unit will not chip after just a few months or year of use. Whatever you do, your first priority should be to get a durable product!
Weight Limits: This is also another important aspect that you need to keep in mind. Not every inversion table is the same. Some will be able to hold someone that is 400 pounds while others will only be able to hold someone that is 200 pounds. Look up the max weight that the table can hold before you go out and get one or you may hurt yourself and end up spending money on a useless piece of equipment you cannot use!
Feels Great: The best inversion tables are going to be the ones that feel great! You want to get something that is comfortable each and every time you use it. This will help relieve your pain but also make you want to use it over and over again which has been shown to have great benefits on the body. Things to check when you are looking to see how well it will feel is the head pad, if it has locks to put around your ankles, and the type of seat pad that is used. If it has all these things and some of them are soft foam, I would considering investing your money there.
Operation: Good inversion tables are not going to move like they are stuck, they are going to move in a smooth continuous motion. When you first get it, you may only feel comfortable going back 45 degrees and not all the way inverted. This is fine and well, but if the motion is not smooth, this is a sign of a cheap quality product. You do not want to create a jerk in your movement path at all. If you get yours and after a few minutes you are not feeling a smooth motion, return it immediately and get a refund! Otherwise, you can make sure to read reviews and do your research and this should not be an issue for you.
Price: I keep mentioning that money should be invested into your health. The same goes for picking out an inversion table. Go with one that has all the features you want at the lowest price. That being said, it is not always about price!
Brand: I said it is always not about the price and the reason being is that the brands in this case matter! Would you rather buy some cheap knockoff that is not going to last, or a quality product from a well known brand? That is the reason that I say that brand matters. They have been in business for a long time, and know what customers want. If you go with a good brand, you will not regret your purchase.
Easy use: Finally we have how easy they are to use Cheap models will be hard to set up, hard to use, and will lead to an unpleasant experience. Hard to move, heavy, and terrible to store, you want to stay away from anything cheap. Stick with a device that is simplistic, easy to set up, and relatively light that has smooth motions. This will ensure you remain happy throughout your lifetime owning that product.
Inversion Table Reviews
Below I am going to go into 6 devices that you should be considering if you are wanting to make a purchase!
Ironman Gravity 4000
The Ironman Gravity 4000 is here to help you alleviate your back pain and help you lead a more normal life. As soon as you get on this, you will instantly feel better. Not only that, it looks pretty slick too! Lets go over some of what makes this machine one of the best.
Ironman Gravity 4000 Features
Here are some of the very best features and some specs
- Heavy Duty Frame: The frame on this bad boy is very strong. So strong in fact, that it is made out of steel. What does this mean for you? For one, it means that it is going to hold up for many years to come, but more importantly, if you are overweight, this will hold a weight up to 300 pounds.
- Looks Great: Did I say how much I like the look of this? You can see that it has been powder coated with a nice black finish.
- Backrest: The back rest is probably one of the most important aspects of an inverter. This is where you are going to be laying down, and because of this, you need something that is comfortable. The one that comes on the Ironman Gravity 4000 is made out of foam and covered in vinyl and feels great on your sore back!
- Head Rest: Going on the comfort theme, you get a pillow that you be placed under your head or removed if you so wish.
- Ankle Holds: Safety first I always say! This unit has a system to lock in your ankles before you flip over ensureing you stay in place and not fall out.
- Simple to Store: Do you want to put this unit away when not in use? That is good because this table can be folded up and put away in a closet when not in use.
Overall, this is incredible easy to use, fast to set up, and is being sold at a very attractive price. While it does weigh a bit more than the others, it is very heavy duty and allows heavier people to use it with ease. If this is something you are interested in, take a look at the reviews it got from the people that own it and see if you can get rid of your back pain by purchasing one.
Body Champ IT8070
Getting rid of back pain without going to the doctor can be a real struggle for most people. This is a problem and it is unfortunate that so many people have not tried out one of these! The Body Champ IT8070 is an excellent choice for anyone looking to get rid of their pain or de-stress after a long day at work. It has awesome health benefits, and this model has some features that everyone is looking for.
Body Champ IT8070 Features
Here are some of the features as well as a few specs from one of my favorite offers being sold today.
- Adjustment: If you want something that has settings that will allow you to put in different adjustments based on where you want to place your back, this is exactly what you will get with this unit. There are many different positions to pick from. You can change them by using a simple pin. Pull the pin out, place it in a hole, and get on. This is very similar to changing weights in the gym. On top of changing the positioning of your back, you can also change how your ankles are locked in by using their spring loaded system.
- Foam: Foam is soft and comfortable, and this unit has it all around your ankles. This keeps you comfortable, but also helps hold you in place.
- Safety: Many other inversion tables do not have any place to put your hands. When it comes to the Body Champ brand, they take safety very seriously which is why they added them to their products.
- Storage: This is another unit that can be folded up and put in your closet. This is perfect for those that use them only at night and want to put them away out of site during the day when they may be entertaining company.
Overall, the Body Champ is one of the safest, most secure on the market today. You can weigh up to 250 pounds and still use this. It is build to hold up to wear, is being sold at a cheaper price than most, and is easy to put together. I am sure you will enjoy all the benefits you would get!
Ironman IFT 4000 Infrared
Trying something before you opt for going in to the doctor and getting a pain prescription should always be the first choice when it comes to something as bad as back pain. I know how debilitating it can be to your life. This inversion table does things differently. By turning yourself upside down, you can take the pressure off the bones and muscles in your back leading to the relief that you desperately need. The Ironman IFT 4000 Infrared therapy is one of the best choices for those looking for that relief.
Ironman IFT 4000 Infrared Therapy Features and Specs
Here are some of the best features offered on this well build unit.
- Heat!: While going upside down and taking off all that tension of your back is going to help you feel great, we all know how well heat works when applied to problem areas. Combine these two things to get the best back pain cure out there. Your muscles will thank you.
- Weight: If you are a heavier person, finding something that can hold your weight is often a problem. You will not need to worry about that with this unit. This weight capacity is the highest on our list because it can hold up to 350 pounds!
- Range Of Motion: If you are starting out, you may not wish to move around that much on your table. However, as you get more comfortable with it, you will want to move! This table offers 180 degrees of motion and can be changed anytime you want.
Overall, you can see that this has some excellent features that other products do not have. The main selling point here is that it has a hear component. The heat paired up with gravity is a great way to cure pain in your lower and upper back. It is extremely easy to use, even easier to set up, and can hold a great amount of weight. Did I mention you can fold it up and put it in your closet? Not bad! The one downside is that this is one of the more expensive units on the list. I think the quality is worth it though.
Ironman Gravity 1000
The Ironman Gravity 1000 is a great quality inversion table to help you ditch those pain medicines once and for all for a natural safe treatment by turning your body upside down and giving your muscles a rest! If this sounds like something you would like to explore, the Ironman Gravity 1000 should be on your watch list.
Ironman Gravity 1000 Features
Hopefully you see something below that will help you make an informed decision. Here are some of the specs and features.
- Very Strong: This is made out of full steel which makes it hold up under stress. This will stand the test of time and will always be around to provide that pain relief you are looking for.
- Comfort Seat: The seat on this table is made out of Nylon. If you compare it to other products and read the reviews you will see that people really think this is a comfortable seat and as soon as you lay down, you can start to relax.
- Weight: I tried to pick out units that were going to support a good amount of weight so it did not matter what size you are. This particular unit will carry 300 pounds as a maximum body weight without worrying about falling on the floor or breaking anything.
- Looks Great!: This is another inversion product that I think looks great. The steel is sturdy and powder coated with a quality powder to ensure that its looks stay stable during its years of use.
As you can see from clicking the link below, this is being sold at an affordable price. It is very easy to use and set up so as soon as you get it, you can be trying it out within minutes! The customer reviews speak for themselves when it comes to helping people live normal lives!
We finally have it here on Fit Clarity being reviewed. This is the Teeter EP-560 and I can say without a doubt it is one of the most quality products on this list. This is created by a company called Teeter Hangs Up and has been creating quality inversion tables for years now. They have shown how you can use one of these to reduce or get rid of your back pain. It may be the most expensive on the list, but it is certainly the best in terms of quality and features.
Teeter EP-560 Features
Here are some of the best features that I think you will like.
- Position: The teeter has so many different positions that you can put yourself in that you are sure to get that pressure off your back. Unlike a lot of other products that only offer a few different angles for you to chose from, this one has so many more. This is the primary reason for using one of these boards and I can tell you this one works!
- Feels Amazing: I am not sure what it is, but the inversion table reviews that I was reading have said that when they used this product, their pain went away faster than with other products.
- Muscles: Back pain can happen for a lot of different reasons. One of the main ones though is that there is stress in your muscles. With this board, it helps maintain the proper structure and positioning of these muscles, but at its core, this just feels great while using it.
- Acupressure: Have you ever heard of acupressure? This is where different points are pushed on your muscles to help relax them while feeling good at the same time. This inversion table has acupressure nodes which will hit these spots for extra benefits.
- Super Easy: We all love easy! Putting this together is a breeze because it comes with a DVD to guide you in setting it up and then using it!
This is hands down the top inversion table here! It can be folded up and put in the closet when not in use, it can holdup to 300 pounds for the heavier people out there, and it simply works! They are safe to use and the best part is that they offer a 5 year warranty. Any company that backs up their products like that can be trusted.
Now yes, this is going to be a bit more expensive, but an investment into your health is worth it!
Body Max IT6000
Finally we come to the Body Max IT6000 which is the last on our list. Before you leave this site, keep in mind that you do not have to be walking around in life with the pain you are in. There are thousands of people who have found relief by using one of these boards. That person could be you. Simply read about all the products I have gone over and find some of the features you want and check them out. The Body Max IT6000 really is a great piece and just a few minutes each day can make you feel so much better.
Body Max IT6000 Features
These are just a few of the features of this product.
- Flip Yourself Up: This inversion table is a basic model and I included it last because there are not that many features on it. That being said, it does exactly what you will get with all the other products. It will turn you upside down and take the stress and pressure off your back which is what could be causing your pain. By doing this every day, you will start feeling a lot better and gain more energy from not being uncomfortable all the time.
- Seat: The seat on this, while simplistic, is actually pretty comfortable. After sitting down on it, you should not be uncomfortable and ready to learn back and enjoy your time.
- Benefits: As I went over in the beginning of this article, flipping yourself up can offer a lot of health benefits. With this product, you are getting all of those for this cheap price.
- Safety: This unit comes with ankle supports to keep you firmly in place and make sure you are safe without falling. For this price, I am very glad they have included them.
This is the cheapest product that I included in the list. I do not think it is your best bet, but if you are low on money, then this is something to be explored. It is put together easy, and it does get the job done. You will give up some features that other products have such as heat, or a soft head cushion, but you will get what you came for, needed relief.
Check out what previous customers are saying and make your own decision. A month from now, you will probably be asking yourself why you did not try one of these sooner!
Wrapping It Up
Hopefully with all the information we have included in this ultimate guide to buying the best inversion table, you can make an informed decision and get something that is going to benefit your life. Remember, you are looking for something that fits your own life, not someone else. This is why it is so important to look at each one, and decide what features you need, and which you do not. Make sure to keep an eye on how much weight they can hold, and how sturdy they are. You want anything you buy to last for a long time! I hope all this information helped you and if you have any questions, feel free to ask in the comments below!